Professional Diploma in Business Process Management
Duration: 3-5 days
Today’s business environment is defined by intense dynamics and increased flexibility. Being up to date and anticipating trends has become a necessity to create and maintain a competitive advantage, which in turn can be achieved by improving operational efficiency. One of the few means to do so is Business Process Management (BPM), a system that requires a proactive approach. The organisation should focus on continuously changing and improving the business to make it more effective, efficient, and adaptive.
- Understand the benefits of the Business Process Management approach;
- Identify the types of business processes in your organisation;
- Learn how to use the Business Process Management Notation Standard in flowcharts.
For more information on this training domain
Certificate in Business Process Management
Duration: 3 days
The environment around is ever-changing. Implementing any system that cannot evolve to reflect the forces acting on our organisation is an easy route to mediocrity.
The course covers the business perspective for BPM and attempts to link this with technology perspective to offer a merger between the two key roles. During the course there will be interactive discussions about key factors to consider when setting up the governance structure, and its importance for project success.
- Understand BPM and its relevance to modern enterprises;
- Appreciate the importance of an evolutionary enterprise organisation, and support improving management structures;
- Review the importance of fact-based performance management through appropriate metrics applied within the BPM framework.