Professional Diploma in Building a Quality Management System
Duration: 3 days
Societal expectations are on the increase, acceptance criteria are getting tighter, and competition has soared to incredible heights. Will we keep up with this atrocious demand? Not unless we have rigorous quality systems set in place, and our teams accept quality as their way of life. That’s where this course comes in.
- Understand the concepts behind building a quality management system;
- Distinguish the difference between reactive and proactive systems;
- Enable better understanding of the benefits in operating effective quality management systems.
For more information on this training domain
Certificate in Internal Quality Auditing
Duration: 1 day
A key tool in ensuring that the Quality Management System is being implemented effectively within your organisation is by conducting Internal Quality Audits. Actualised properly, this tool gives management a clear picture of successful areas of implementation of the quality management system, while also highlighting areas for improvement. *Internal audits are a mandatory requirement of the quality management system according to ISO9001:2000.
- Plan, prepare, and carry out internal quality audits;
- Write effective reports detailing findings and holding closed-out meetings to establis corrective actions;
- Follow-up on the progress of agreed actions.