Certificate in Risk Analysis and Risk Management
Duration: 2 days
The course is designed to cover the theory of risk management and its application to some of the fundamental areas of risks for bankers, including a detailed analysis of risk analysis and control from a risk manager’s perspective. Many of the concepts and case studies used in this program are taken from the experience and lessons learned by banks around the world.
- Develop a comprehensive view of risk and risk management and understand its potential impact on the bank’s earning potential;
- Be able to define, identify and quantify the four major credit risks, namely, credit, market, liquidity and operational risk;
- Obtain a working knowledge of the methods and tools to track and quantify the risks.
For more information on this training domain
Certificate in Root Cause Analysis
Duration: 2 day
Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is an analytic process designed to help identify the underlying factors that have contributed to or have directly caused a major adverse event or systems failure. The results of a RCA are typically utilized to guide and direct changes to processes, the environment, and human behavior in order to prevent or reduce the probability that the adverse event will occur in the future.
- Understand, construct, map, implement, and monitor the “Root Cause Analysis methodology”;
- Identify where and when RCA can be used effectively and efficiently for best results;
- Build and engage the RCA team to provide true evidence, tangible solutions to what appears to be business issues.